color palette project: fred and george + 1
fun post war things i like 2 think about
- exchange programs set up between hogwarts beauxbatons and durmstrang
- muggleborn and halfblood students figuring out how to rig up laptops to work during school
- someone brings a board game and literally the whole school gets REALLY INTO IT
- divintation club hosting a make your own tarot party
- sleepovers in the common room
- pureblood students losing their shit over muggle magic tricks
- werewolf students!
- professor harry potter who is super terrible at teaching but is also really fun and lets students eat in class so everyone loves him
- professor draco malfoy who is really super terrible at teaching and doesnt let students eat in class so no one is sure why they like love him but they do anyways
- headmistress mcgonagall who really isnt sure why she doesnt fire them both
- everyone gets really really into lord of the rings
- magical pinterest (im not sure what it would contain at all but it exists)
- hide and seek all over the castle
- building tiny real life animal crossing villages
- gardening club with professor longbottom
- professor longbottom and madame hannah having students over for tea on hogsmeade weekends
- students blaming things on james sirius 3 years after he graduates
- a week long phase where everyone sat by mbti type instead of house
- every dorm has at least 1 poster of oliver wood hanging up
- (and at least 8 of ginny)
- al and scorpius have waltzed together to no music with no explanation at least once
- al watches fma over the summer and looks at his dad and says “that’s my name” “what” “alphonse” “nnno” “that’s my name.” “i - ok.”
- james sirius has had a crush on the moon before
- not to say he still doesnt
- teddy and appx 7 of his friends are in a committed and devoted relationship with each other
”There is no law that gods must be fair, Achilles,” Chiron said. “And perhaps it is the greater grief, after all, to be left on earth when another is gone. Do you think?”
➵ the song of achilles, by madeline miller
seeing as athena doesn’t need to have sex to have kids with mortals, in theory, could she then be in a relationship with a woman and give her a child and that kid would then have two mums? both a mortal and a godly.
because i’m reading the lost hero and i thought; if she doesn’t have to have sex with the person, just share a mindset or admire them intellectually, then she could have kids with women, right?
Ginevra Weasley + The Hogwarts years
Ginevra Weasley was very punk rock, thank you very much. She was so punk rock that she was penpals with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named at age of eleven.
Sure, Harry was great (after all, had she not had a crush on him since she first met him?), but this princess could battle the dragons on her own.
Honestly, it was just that a lot of things suddenly became easier after she got out of the Chamber alive and well, and nothing much bothered her after that.
She still picked the lock on the toolshed and secretly rode on a broomstick until she was accepted in the team, and she still loved having a butterbeer mustache, but she no longer had her eyes only for Harry and she no longer cared about her family’s views of what a young lady should do.
No, the only thing she grew to care about was the fact that anything was possible if you had enough nerve.
for anon who asked for remus lupin, #18.